So I’ve been a little light on the blog content – yes I know. I’ve just been so very busy and sometimes the words just don’t seem to come. So I’ve decided to steal words! Not in a bad, stealing content sort of way. More in a Brenda did it, so I’m going to do it too!
So without further ado, here are my top five knitterly things:
1. My favorite things to knit – It’s a tie. I love designing and knitting shawlettes. But I’ve become more and more drawn to sweaters lately for no apparently reason.
2. My least favorite thing about knitting – Intarsia. Intarsia is evil and must be destroyed. If I never do intarsia again it will be too soon.
3. My first finished object – A baby blanket and hat. Made out of Red Heart yarn. Yep.
4. If I could take only one brand of yarn to my desert island, it would be – Sanguine Gryphon. This is an easy choice. Her bases are scrumptious and her colors are to die for. I have a skein of Skinny Bugga in Dragonfly Tattoo that is screaming my name. All I want to do is design the perfect something with it, and I have too many other deadlines.
5. My current knitting obsession is – rapidly switching from shawlettes to sweaters. I want to design and knit perfect sweaters. The sweaters that you love to knit and that you always grab first. I just need to get the ideas out of my head and onto the needles.
So… what are your top five knitterly obsessions?