I need to blog more often. So today we will start with a meme. Nothing original, but I actually love reading these, so I will torture you with mine. Does it feel like you’re on facebook this morning? Sorry.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
Such a long story for so early in the morning. Next.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Hmmm…. it’s winter. I plead the 5th!
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
8am ain’t coming for another 48 minutes. But predicting the future, I’ll be home doing laundry.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Cleaning up sick. The little bubby got sick in the night. And mom of the year here did not hear him when he called.
5. Some things you are excited about?
I’m kind of unreasonably excited about the 3-day Breast Cancer Walk in October. I should be quaking in my walking shoes, but I’m seeing it as an opportunity to get in shape – 20 miles under my belt so far!
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Orange. I love fake orange flavored stuff.
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
Not a whole lot. I remember the dress with the iridescent sequins. I remember being at an after party with one boy while the boy I really wanted to go with was there with someone else.
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I don’t know. I really need to research it.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Hmmm… nothing remarkable. I got a package from Tastefully Simple via UPS – right when I started my diet.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
Just water so far. I was supposed to go walking, so I was waiting on the caffeine. But I have a sick-boy home so no walking this morning for me.
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Not unless I have to. I hate leaving them and I hate listening to them.
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Nope. I watch the boys play in the water at the beach. Sometimes I go in, but I hate stepping on squishy things in the ocean.
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Nope. The man has to work late, and there are no basketball games, so we will just moosh around.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Not at all. Can’t stand it. I have to wash my hair immediately when I get home.
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
It’s been awhile. I think they are gross.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes I do. I have enough laundry to do without washing 4 towels every single day.
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
It’s all Scooby, all the time.
18. Where do you keep your change?
I keep a fair bit in the change compartment of my wallet. And then there is a pepper dish in the kitchen that I put change in that the boys are allowed to take from. And finally I keep a small stash of change (with quarters) in the minivan. That way I can park downtown when we want to go to the library.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
It’s been a really long time. I teach knitting classes, but there are never more than 7 folks in my class. I don’t have a fear of it though. I’m pretty loud.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have a very heavy black coat with fleece lining. I think I’ve worn it once since I moved to Florida. I need to find something lighter, but I haven’t found the right one yet.