So I took a copy of my Misty Hat pdf to Cub Scouts tonight. I was planning to mark it up and figure out some sort of style sheet for future patterns. I’m a math person so when I see numbers I auto-calculate. And I did this with one round of decreases.
The answer was wrong.
Not sure what crazy version of the pattern I uploaded originally. I think it was the red-headed stepchild of Misty and the decrease math I’ve been doing for the Surrey Hat. Who knows.
So if you downloaded it prior to say now, when you are seeing this – please re-download it. I’m so sorry.
So much for establishing some much needed yarn cred with a shiny free pattern. Radda radda.