Pictures of my beautiful package from my secret pal.
I especially love how my backdrop holder is peeping over the top. There was so much stuff. 8 skeins of KP alpaca cloud in two different colors. Those gorgeous silk scarves. And the opal shelridge farm? To die for! So much beautiful stuff. If you are very lucky, the sweet llamabean will be your SP next time, cause she has this SP stuff down!
Well, cleaning and purging and “pre-packing” has made me take stock of my wips. I did not count how many skeins of sock and lace yarns I have before I packed that box. But it’s a good size box. Dang.
Recently Touched WIPs
1. Jitterbug Socks – my own pattern, 1 sock 65% done
2. Scotch Thistle Stole in Schaefer Anne
3. Sarcelle in Alpaca With A Twist’s Fino
4. Icarus in Misti Alpaca Laceweight
5. Happy Trekking Sock – 1 done, but it needs adjustments
6. Monica in Cotton-Ease – about 40% done
7. Blooms Bracelet – Just needs stringing
8. Silk & Kid Merino Scarf – my own pattern
Very Neglected WIPs
1. The Revived Dead Bride
2. Via Diagonale
5. The Man’s Fuzzy Feet
6. Embossed Leaves Socks that need repairs
7. Sandy Cardigan
15. Fifteen. Oh my. Oh my, my, my. The scary thing is, I typed this list out to justify casting on for the little beauty below. Surely my WIP pile wasn’t that bad. Right? Fifteen says I’m wrong. Very wrong. Dead wrong.